The original Secret Sanctuary headquarters of the Justice League of America is located in Happy Harbor.
Points of Interest
- Mad Yak Café
- The Mad Yak Café was a trendy coffee house owned by an aging hippie named Riker. The eatery's patronage included frequent appearances of Snapper Carr, Bethany Lee and Hourman.
- Secret Sanctuary
- Justice League of America. It later became the headquarters for Young Justice. This was a deep cave located inside the base of a mountain. It served as the original base of operations for the
- Snapper Carr's House
- A small rancher home that Snapper lived in shortly after his divorce from Bethany Lee. For a time, Snapper's friend Hourman lived there as his roomate.
- Justice League of America
- Young Justice
- Appearances of Happy Harbor
- Location Gallery: Happy Harbor
- Catalogued images related to Happy Harbor