Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Welcome to Monitor Watchstation ∞. Valla-Hal. The House of Heroes. Welcome to the Multiversity.
- — Harbinger src
Harbinger awoke after a long slumber when Earth 23's Superman interfaced his personal computer to connect with the House of Heroes' AI, reactivating her in order to get answers of the situation. To which she informed them that the Multiverse is in need and that the stakes are absolute.
When the House of Heroes was under attack by Hellmachine of The Gentry, Harbinger was being slowly drained of her power and knowledge until Earth 17's Batman used the Monitor files of the 52 worlds to restore her abilities and repel their attacker.
She used the Transmatter Cubes to summon and assemble the Orrery of Worlds' greatest heroes to save the Monitor and defeat The Gentry. And after the threat was over, she congratulated the Monitor for his heroic actions in front of the champions of the Multiverse.
- Harbinger was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, first appearing in New Teen Titans Annual #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Harbinger first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Multiversity #1 by Grant Morrison and Ivan Reis.
- 6 Appearances of Harbinger (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Harbinger (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harbinger (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harbinger (Prime Earth)