"A Bird in the Hand": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- What I am is a man, with resources and abilities far beyond those of other men. I control companies that employ thousands and that are crucial to the local economy. My products are crucial to our national defense. As my power and influence have grown I've slowly come to realize that any action I take will destroy lives. And yet, I must act. I am by no measure a good man. But believe me when I tell you, there are those who are far worse. And so, I do what must be done. Individual actions I take, while sometimes immoral, can and do have larger consequences that are to the greater good. On balance, I do more good than harm. The alternative to me is Entropy. Utter misery for the great mass of people in Dakota and throughout the World.
Appearing in "A Bird in the Hand"
Synopsis for "A Bird in the Hand"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Hardware Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hardware series
- Images from Hardware Vol 1 15
- Milestone Media Recommended Reading
- Blood Syndicate (Volume 1)
- Deathwish (Volume 1)
- Heroes (Volume 1)
- Hardware (Volume 1)
- Icon (Volume 1)
- Kobalt (Volume 1)
- Long Hot Summer (Volume 1)
- Milestone Forever (Volume 1)
- My Name is Holocaust (Volume 1)
- Shadow Cabinet (Volume 1)
- Static (Volume 1)
- Static Shock: Rebirth of the Cool (Volume 1)
- Wise Son: The White Wolf (Volume 1)
- Xombi (Volume 1)
- "Shadow War"
- "Long Hot Summer"
- "Worlds Collide"
Links and References