- No one is like me. If you wanted to even come close, you would have to go to medical school, become a psychiatrist, work in an asylum, fall in love with your patient, break said patient out of said asylum, begin a life of crime, jump into a vat of chemicals to prove yourself to a madman, get arrested by the Batman, go back to jail, get out of jail with a bomb in your neck, save the world, go back to jail, and break out of jail before breaking up with the aforementioned madman and going out on your own.
- — Harley Quinn src
Doctor Harleen Frances Quinzel, better known by her alter ego Harley Quinn, is a former psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and a known criminal in Gotham City. She had a long-standing, unhealthy relationship with the Joker, and after a brief stint with Task Force X, she ended brought it to an end. Harley then fought the forces of Roman Sionis, helped form a group of vigilante women known as Birds of Prey, and created her own duo with the young Cass Cain known as Harley Quinn & Associate.
Harleen Quinzel was a psychologist at Arkham Asylum and was assigned to treat the Joker. She eventually falls in love with him and becomes his lover and partner in crime as "Harley Quinn".
After a murder and a car theft together with the Joker, they were chased by Batman. The car crashes and the Joker manages to escape but not Harley, after that she was arrested.
In a horrific possible future in which Darkseid seduced Superman with the Anti-Life Equation and decimated Earth, Harley Quinn fought alongside Batman in the Insurgency. At some point, Harley was wounded and died in Batman's arms; as she died, she requested that Batman kill the Joker slowly if the two ever met again.
Batman would later recount this tale when he formed an alliance with the Joker, telling the Joker that he intended to honor Harley's request. The Joker was briefly disturbed, but then laughed it off as merely a bluff.
Powers and Abilities
- Cosmic Awareness: Harley has, shown a few times to be fully aware of being a fictional character, she was even directly talking to the viewer.
- Cheating Death
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Storytelling: Narrates her tale in Birds of Prey
- Bat: Harley carries a baseball bat with the superscription "Good Night".
- Customized Chiappa Rhino 60DS'
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in the episode "Joker's Favor" of the series Batman.
- Harley Quinn is played by Margot Robbie.
- Harleen Quinzel was born on July 20, 1990.
- Harley Quinn's outfit is a combination of musician Debbie Harry and Harley's Prime Earth look. One scene of Suicide Squad also has her in the classic black and red suit, replicating the cover of Batman: Harley Quinn.
- Harley Quinn is bisexual.
- 4 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
- 15 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
- 2 Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
Suicide Squad member