- No one is like me. If you wanted to even come close, you would have to go to medical school, become a psychiatrist, work in an asylum, fall in love with your patient, break said patient out of said asylum, begin a life of crime, jump into a vat of chemicals to prove yourself to a madman, get arrested by the Batman, go back to jail, get out of jail with a bomb in your neck, save the world, go back to jail, and break out of jail before breaking up with the aforementioned madman and going out on your own.
- — Harley Quinn src
Doctor Harleen Frances Quinzel, better known by her alter ego Harley Quinn, is a former psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and a known criminal in Gotham City. She had a long-standing, unhealthy relationship with the Joker, and after a brief stint with Task Force X, she ended brought it to an end. Harley then fought the forces of Roman Sionis, helped form a group of vigilante women known as Birds of Prey, and created her own duo with the young Cass Cain known as Harley Quinn & Associate.
Harleen Quinzel was a psychologist at Arkham Asylum and was assigned to treat the Joker. She eventually falls in love with him and becomes his lover and partner in crime as "Harley Quinn".
After a murder and a car theft together with the Joker, they were chased by Batman. The car crashes and the Joker manages to escape but not Harley, after that she was arrested.
- Cosmic Awareness: Harley has, shown a few times to be fully aware of being a fictional character, she was even directly talking to the viewer.
- Cheating Death
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Storytelling: Narrates her tale in Birds of Prey
- Bat: Harley carries a baseball bat with the superscription "Good Night".
- Customized Chiappa Rhino 60DS'
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in the episode "Joker's Favor" of the series Batman.
- Harley Quinn is played by Margot Robbie.
- Harleen Quinzel was born on July 20, 1990.
- Harley Quinn's outfit is a combination of musician Debbie Harry and Harley's Prime Earth look. One scene of Suicide Squad also has her in the classic black and red suit, replicating the cover of Batman: Harley Quinn.
- Harley Quinn is bisexual.
- 4 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
- 15 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
- 2 Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (DC Extended Universe)
Suicide Squad member