She and some of Batman's other foes broke into the Batcave and tortured his butler Alfred Pennyworth before finally killing him. Quinn was possibly later killed by the artificial intelligence Batman created called the Alfred Protocol.
- Harley Quinn was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm, first appearing in Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Joker's Favor. However, the Earth -44 version of Harley Quinn first appeared in Batman: The Murder Machine #1 by Frank Tieri, James Tynion IV, and Riccardo Federici.
- 1 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (Earth -44)
- 2 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (Earth -44)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (Earth -44)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (Earth -44)