Harley Quinn was a resistance fighter against the Collective.
Harleen was once a villain in Gotham City, operating alongside other villains like Catwoman and Poison Ivy. When the Gotham City Police Department attacked the city in the name of the Collective, the trio set up a fortress in Robinson Park to protect innocent bystanders.
At some point, Harley joined the Collective as a psychologist. However, she was still feeding information to her allies in Robinson Park, which eventually led her to be tortured by Gala.
- Prior to the Collective's takeover, Harley was in a relationship with Poison Ivy.
- 3 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (Gotham A.D.)
- 4 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (Gotham A.D.)
- Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (Gotham A.D.)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (Gotham A.D.)