Doctor Harleen Quinzel is the insane criminal Harley Quinn. A psychiatrist-turned-psychotic-criminal, Harley is the former girlfriend and crime partner of the Joker before making a name for herself in Gotham City with her own crew, performing crimes and saving Gotham from various catastrophes. She is impulsive, reactive, and wants to do right by her friends, but doesn't always know how to do so. She is currently in a relationship with Poison Ivy.
Powers and Abilities
- Cheating Death: Unexplained how, Harley survived fall to a canyon from a moving train. She also survived sub-zero temperatures without proper winter clothing, and was able to return to Gotham from Russia.
- Cosmic Awareness: Harley is aware of being an fictional character.
- Toxic Immunity
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Psychiatry: As a former Arkham doctor, Harley is an expert at understanding the human mind. However, she tends to be slow with self-diagnosis
- Charisma: Harley has a natural ability to encourage those who have hit rock bottom or feel like no-one takes them seriously.
- Tactical Analysis: Harley was able to figure out that the Batmobile was voice activated; this allowed her to splice together a recording of Batman's voice to give her control of the Batmobile. Harley was able to plan a heist, which almost went off without a hitch (due to Clayface messing things up).
- Mental Illness: Harley is crazy, plain and simple; trying to define what form of derangement she suffers from has eluded doctors. Harley noticeably has fabricated/altered memories (back when she was still with Joker), has talked to her former persona Harleen via a picture. It was also revealed that she was mentally ill long before she even met Joker.
- STI: According to Joker, Harley has HPV, though so do most sexually active adults. 
- Harley's Mallet (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Harley Quinn. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in the episode "Joker's Favor" of the series Batman.
- Harley Quinn is voiced by Kaley Cuoco.
- Harleen was valedictorian when she graduated high school. 
- 28 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 11 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 4 Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn TV Series)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."
Legion of Doom member