Dr. Harleen Quinzel, a former psychiatrist who fell in love with her patient The Joker, lost her job and her sanity to become the criminal known as Harley Quinn.
She busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Joker group as they intended to destroy a cathedral and spread his deadly laughing gas across Gotham. She then captured Commissioner Gordon at the big top before being defeated by Batman, However she eluded capture and joined Joker at the cathedral. She was defeated again. Years later she once again aided her boss Joker when he attempts to steal the Man of the Year award. She was the first to be defeated and taken to Arkham. Harley later escaped along with many other super criminals, and hides out in the Amusement Mile where she was beaten yet again.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in the episode "Joker's Favor".
- Harley Quinn has been voiced by three actors:
- 5 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member
Suicide Squad member