"Book Two": Dr. Quinzel is in the middle of her interview with Joker at the Arkham Asylum. Joker is telling Dr. Quinzel how inside every person in Gotham hides a beast that needs just a spark to set off. Dr. Quinzel leaves the interview pisse
- Smiling politely as they imagine savage things. Every last one of them a bomb that needs but a single spark to set it off. And then...Well, thats when things get fun.
- — Joker
Appearing in "Book Two"
- Gotham City Police Department
- Robin (First appearance)
- Dr. Mathews
- Tim Bronson
- The Joker
- Maroni Crime Family
- Two-Face (Origin)
- The Executioners (First appearance)
- Sargent Hoskins (First appearance)
- Batman Villains
- Galaxy Communications
- Dr. Hugo Strange (Flashback only)
- Mr. Robbins (First appearance)
- Professor Collins (Flashback only)
- Wilkes (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Book Two"
Dr. Quinzel is in the middle of her interview with Joker at the Arkham Asylum. Joker is telling Dr. Quinzel how inside every person in Gotham hides a beast that needs just a spark to set off. Dr. Quinzel leaves the interview pissed because she was unsure if Joker was telling the truth. Furthermore she was progressing in her research, she needed someone to tell who they were before they snapped but everyone in Arkham wanted only to speak of the present.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Harleen Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Harleen series
- Images from Harleen Vol 1 2