This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Harlequin was a serial killer based in Gotham City, where she had been kidnapping and killing various people to put together her own model family. When Batman catches wind of this, he heads to Harlequin's abandoned hideout to put a stop to it. Inside, Batman finds the severed heads of several people Harlequin had killed. Deeper into the hideout, Batman discovered a girl who was still alive. Batman frees her, but he is attacked by Harlequin. A fight ensues throughout the hideout, with the insane Harlequin first going after Batman with a hammer then a chainsaw. The fight leads to the location of Harlequin's model family, which is destroyed by her in the fight. She is eventually cut by her own chainsaw, and reluctantly wishes to surrender and be taken to jail. However, Batman scoffs at the idea, proceeding to sink into her neck with his teeth and sucked her blood.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Gods and Monsters and is an adaptation of Harlequin. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Joker's Favor.
- Harlequin was voiced by Tara Strong.
- 1 Appearances of Harlequin (Gods and Monsters)
- 1 Images featuring Harlequin (Gods and Monsters)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harlequin (Gods and Monsters)
- Character Gallery: Harlequin (Gods and Monsters)