Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour #2 is an issue of the series Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour (Volume 1) with a cover date of December, 2021. It was published on October 12, 2021.
Synopsis for "Journey to Love, Part 2"
After smoothing a few ruffled feathers, things take a turn for the worst when Commissionner Gordon and the GCPD barge in with full assault gear, causing maximum damage around. Gordon is about the bring the building down on them all when Batman intervenes, and tries to appeal to his sense of dedication to his job.
It doesn't work, but buys enought time for women and pets to escape, to the utmost wrath of Gordon, who doesn't give up the chase.
Appearing in "Journey to Love, Part 2"
- Bud and Lou
- Diamonds and Pearls
- Tawny Young (On a TV or computer screen)
- Barbara Eileen Gordon (Mentioned only)
- Tim Burton/Garry (Mentioned only)
- Kite Man (Mentioned only)
- Barbara Gordon (Mentioned only)
- New new Gotham City
- Selina's place
- Poison Ivy's "Just Married" car
- Gotham City Police Department squad and assault vehicules
- The issue was released digitally on September 7th, 2021.
- Cover gallery for the Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour series
- Images from Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour Vol 1 2