Appearing in "New Gotham"
- Harley Quinn's Crew
- Commissioner James Gordon
- Gotham City Police Department (Disbands)
- Injustice League (First appearance) (Origin)
- Barbara (First appearance)
- Batman (Damian Wayne) (First appearance as Batman)
- Bruce Wayne (Cameo) (Revealed to be alive)
- Inquizitor (First appearance)
- KGBeast (Cameo)
- U.S. President (First appearance)
- Aunt Linda (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (In picture only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Wonder Woman (Mentioned only)
- Legion of Doom (Mentioned only)
- Nora Fries (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City (Named New Gotham) (Declared to be no longer part of the USA)
- GCPD Headquarters
- Gotham City Hall
- Gotham River (Appears only on a map)
- Harley Quinn's Hideout
- Iceberg Lounge & Casino
- Joker Tower (Mentioned only)
- Riddler University (Cameo)
- Robinson Park (Appears only on a map)
- Sprang Bridge (Appears only on a map)
- Tricorner (Appears only on a map)
- Trigate Bridge (Appears only on a map)
- United States of America
- Vietnam (Flashback only)
- Vietnam War (Flashback only)
- Bat-Signal (Destroyed)
- Mister Freeze's Ice Gun
- Penguin's Umbrella
- Riddler's Staff
- Two-Face's Coin
Synopsis for "New Gotham"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This episode is loosely based on the storyline Batman: No Man's Land. It also takes some inspiration from Batman: New Gotham.
- Harley gets frozen in a block of ice by Mister Freeze and is then put on display at the Iceberg Lounge for two months. This is a reference to the Gotham episodes "Heroes Rise: Heavydirtysoul" and "A Dark Knight: Pax Penguina", in which the Riddler is frozen in a block of ice by Mister Freeze on Penguin's orders and then displayed as the centerpiece of the Iceberg Lounge for many months.
- No trivia.
- 4 Images from Harley Quinn (TV Series) Episode: New Gotham
- Episodes of Harley Quinn (TV Series)
- Images from Harley Quinn (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Harley Quinn (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.