Synopsis for "The Runaway Bridesmaid"
Appearing in "The Runaway Bridesmaid"
- Harley Quinn's Crew
- Kite Man
- Frank the Plant (Flashback and main story)
- Nora Fries
- Gotham City Police Department
- Commissioner James Gordon
- Condiment King (Apparent Death) (Flashback only)
- Becca (Condiment King's fiancee) (Apparent Death) (Flashback only)
- Justice League (All Cameos)
- Tawny Young
- Doctor Psycho (Cameo)
- The Riddler (Cameo)
- Gotham City Mayor
- Wedding Guests (All Cameos)
- New new Gotham City
- Poison Ivy's "Just Married" car
- Gotham City Police Department squad cars
- No notes.
- When Kite-Man picks up the seemingly dead body of Poison Ivy, it references the famous scene of Superman picking up the dead body of Supergirl from Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- The final scene in which Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are driving away into a sunset is a nod to their first team up ever which occurred in Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Harley and Ivy. The scene in that episode was, in turn, a reference to the film Thelma & Louise.
- 5 Images from Harley Quinn (TV Series) Episode: The Runaway Bridesmaid
- Episodes of Harley Quinn (TV Series)
- Images from Harley Quinn (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Harley Quinn (TV Series) series
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.