Appearing in "You're a Damn Good Cop, Jim Gordon"
- Harley Quinn's Crew
- Frank the Plant (Cameo)
- Blackgate Penitentiary Inmates
- Darrell (Single appearance)
- Bats (Cameo)
- Brad (First appearance)
- Herman Cizko
- KGBeast (On a TV or computer screen) (Joins The Legion of Doom)
- King Tut (First appearance) (Appears only as a corpse)
- Barbara Gordon (Mentioned only)
- Hank Kissinger (Mentioned only)
- Joker (Mentioned only)
- Legion of Doom (Mentioned only)
- United States of America
- Batman's T-Rex (Cameo)
- Giant Penny (Cameo)
- King Tut's Sarcophagus (First appearance) (Destroyed)
- Teleport to the Batcave (First appearance)
- Utility Belt
- Invisible Motorcycle (Single appearance) (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "You're a Damn Good Cop, Jim Gordon"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- The title is a somewhat parody of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.
- This episode proves the theory from the first one that Harley despite having high intelligence she has "narrow tunnel vision". Despite the fact that the teleporter stolen from Wayne Enterprises led to the Batcave, she did not put two dots together that Bruce Wayne and Batman are the very same person.
- 0 Images from Harley Quinn (TV Series) Episode: You're a Damn Good Cop, Jim Gordon
- Episodes of Harley Quinn (TV Series)
- Images from Harley Quinn (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Harley Quinn (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.