Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Gadgetry: Batman has enlisted Harold's aid in creating important gadgets for him for years, trusting him like family. 
- Medical Science: Harold was able to successfully save Harvey Dent's life after removing three throwing stars lodged in the arteries of Dent's face, a very dangerous procedure. 
- Multilingualism: Harold knows how to speak in sign language.
- Mute: Though Harold is mute, he is able to communicate through sign language.
- Harold Allnut was created by Dennis O'Neil and Denys Cowan, first appearing in Question #33. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Scott Snyder and John Romita, Jr.'s New 52 All-Star Batman series.
- 1 Appearances of Harold Allnut (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Harold Allnut (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Harold Allnut (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harold Allnut (Prime Earth)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.