- Transformation: Jordan had the ability to transmute himself into any form of energy, which allowed him to become and track different energy forms, including, but not limited to: radio waves, microwaves, electricity, cosmic energy and different forms of radiation.
Although he initially relied upon technology created by his late father and housed in his uniform to control his powers, Jordan at some point no longer needed them.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 57 Appearances of Harold Jordan (New Earth)
- 19 Images featuring Harold Jordan (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harold Jordan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harold Jordan (New Earth)
- Air Wave at Wikipedia
Justice Society of America member
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."