Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Being a younger cousin of the Green Lantern Hal Jordan, his desire is to become his sidekick, but Jordan continues to refuse this for fear of his cousin's safety. He volunteers fingertip radiotherapy for cancer patients, but with his radio powers he believes he can do more.
He proved how useful his powers could be in successfully dealing with the invasion of the radio people of Kwyzz, finally gaining the approval of his older cousin as an authentic superhero.
Powers and Abilities
- Radio Powers
- Air Wave was created by Dennis O'Neil and Alex Saviuk, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #100. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Air Wave first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Green Lantern Annual #1 by Grant Morrison and Giuseppe Camuncoli.
- Jordan thought Hal Jr. wanted to be a superhero to impress a girl, but he replies, "I didn't say it was a girl."
- 1 Appearances of Harold Jordan (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Harold Jordan (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harold Jordan (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harold Jordan (Prime Earth)