Mr. Harrah was the owner and president of the Harrah Construction Company. His company was in charge of building a new sewer system for Gotham City, but there were rumors about a criminal known as Mole working in that company. Harrah tried to deny such association, but it was later revealed that he was in fact The Molea and his company has been using public funds for his personlal gain while building a "storm-sewer" near the Gotham Bank for easy robbery. Harraw was eventually captured by Batman and Superman and was locked in the Gotham City Jail.
Years later, Harrah escaped from prison after he was denied a parole. Harrah dug a tunnel from his prison cell, but his escape route was in the way of a drain pipe of contaminated water. When he came in contact with that water, Harrah transformed into a large creature capable of creating tunnels. His criminal alias became more apropriate as the Mole tunelled around Gotham, killing the members of the parole who denied him as he blamed them for his accident. Mole was eventually stopped by Batman during a confrontation in the Batcave, where Mole was dragged by the water current and was never seen again.
- This version of Mole, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Harrah (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Harrah (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Harrah (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Harrah (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."