Harriet "Aunt" Cooper is the only living relative of Dick Grayson. She is mostly repsonsible for Dick's academic performance and is only concerned about his education.
As one of the closest persons to Batman and Robin, Aunt Harriet was casually endangered by some of Gotham City's supercriminals. She was once kidnapped by Zelda the Great as part of a scheme to demand a large sum of ransom money. She was rescued by Batman and Robin.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. It is an adaptation of Harriet Cooper. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #328.
- Aunt Harriet was portrayed by Madge Blake.
- In the 2016 animated film, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Aunt Harriet was voiced by Lynne Marie Stewart.
- In Batman '66 Vol. 5 (Collected), Harriet reveals that she had a husband named Walt who died after getting swept away in wary rapids while on a fishing trip, and was never seen again. This was not derived from any information given in the 1966 TV series.
- 85 Appearances of Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)