Harriet Cooper is the aunt of Dick Grayson, who lives with her nephew in Wayne Manor, unaware that young Dick and his guardian Bruce Wayne are secretly the heroes known as Batman and Robin. She is mostly responsible for Dick's academic performance and is only concerned about his education.
Harriet had a husband named Walt who died after getting swept away in rapids while on a fishing trip and was never seen again. 
As one of the closest persons to Batman and Robin, Aunt Harriet was casually endangered by some of Gotham City's supercriminals. She was once kidnapped by Zelda the Great as part of a scheme to demand a large sum of ransom money. She was rescued by Batman and Robin.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. It is an adaptation of Harriet Cooper. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #328.
- Aunt Harriet was portrayed by Madge Blake.
- In the 2016 animated film, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Aunt Harriet was voiced by Lynne Marie Stewart.
- 87 Appearances of Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Harriet Cooper (Batman 1966 TV Series)