The origins of Harry Tanner's abilities are unknown. He joined Stormwatch and served with them for many years. His power set meant that he constantly kept secrets from his teammates.
However, while investigating the aftermath of the blowing of a mysterious horn, Tanner encountered a worm-creature who claimed that the horn was the precursor of a great disaster which would claim the Earth. It was the worm's job to strengthen endangered worlds. To do its job, it needed a host, and it took Tanner for that purpose.
As a host, Tanner betrayed his teammates and kidnapped Adele Benson.
- Swordsmanship: Harry Tanner is the world's greatest swordsman, going so far as to be described as the best in history. All of his abilities are based around the fencing skill set.
- Perception: Due to his fencing training he can see your weakness. This means that he can see the best way to attack you in combat, to break apart a defence, the destroy a structure, or to manipulate you emotionally.
- Feint: Tanner possesses obfuscation abilities that make his motives and emotions impossible to accurately guess. It is an extension of the fencing/combat feint. To make your opponent believe you are doing something you're not. He is referred to as the Prince of lies, as he is able to manipulate other by making them believe anything he says, never seeing through his lies.
- Ego: He believes only he can save the world causing him to betray his teammates.
- Tanner has at least one energy-sword of unknown origin.
- 15 Appearances of Harry Tanner (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Harry Tanner (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harry Tanner (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harry Tanner (Prime Earth)