- Don't they realize there is nothing that I have not foreseen-- nothing I have not lived through? That one way or another, the future I have worked so hard to create... Begins at long last... NOW, and HERE?!
- — Harvest src
Harvest was a 31st Century colonel whose son was killed by a metahuman. Harvest then went to war against all metas. He traveled back in time to revive Superman's son, Jon Lane Kent. Harvest taught Jon to despise all metahumans, and together they exterminated all of the metas in the world. However, as Jon began to die, Harvest tried to save him by creating an experimental clone; Superboy.
N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and The Culling
Harvest created N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and started to gather allies and kidnap Metahuman and some normal human and experiment on them, corrupt them and even kill them if it comes to it, then put them in a place called the Colony for a time before putting them in a fight against each other in an event called the culling. Those who survived serve him as his Ravagers.
After his defeat at the hands of Red Robin and the Teen Titans, Harvest relocated to Africa and supposedly reformed. His new Colony was designed as a sanctuary for metahumans and he invented a way to remove their powers. The Titans eventually discovered that Harvest was secretly storing the meta DNA as a weapon to destroy the powered teenagers permanently. Raven destroyed the DNA and Harvest's life support armor, crippling him as the Colony exploded around him.
After major timeline alterations due to Stormwatch which affected the Teen Titans, Deathstroke and resurrected several characters, Harvest was brought back. He then convinces Superboy that he is an abomination and causes him to quit the titans and follow Harvest  A few years later, a N.O.W.H.E.R.E base started triggering seismic activities. The Outlaws team up with the Suicide Squad to investigate and discover Harvest's crucified corpse. He had built a failsafe that would destroy the world too in the case of his death. How he died or whether Superboy had a role in his death is unknown.
- Harvest's Armor: Harvest's armor gave him great powers, making him able to keep the upper hand in a fight against the Teen Titans and the Legion Lost.
- Energy Scythe
- 31 Appearances of Harvest (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Harvest (Prime Earth)
- 6 Quotations by or about Harvest (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harvest (Prime Earth)
- Harvest bio at the Unofficial Guide to the New DC Universe
- Harvest and N.O.W.H.E.R.E. profile at Titanstower.com
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.