Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- My view is, when it comes to Gotham, you don't know it, brother. It knows you. And the moment you think otherwise, the moment you get too comfortable... that's when it stabs you in the back. Because above everything, Gotham is a mystery.
- — Harvey Bullock src
History of character has not yet been written.
- Harvey Bullock was created by Archie Goodwin and Howard Chaykin, first appearing in Detective Comics #441 as "Lt. Bullock". However, Harvey Bullock was not fully developed until Batman #361 by writer Doug Moench and artist Don Newton. In the Prime Earth continuity Harvey Bullock first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Detective Comics (Volume 2) #1 by Tony S. Daniel.
- 136 Appearances of Harvey Bullock (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Harvey Bullock (Prime Earth)
- 10 Quotations by or about Harvey Bullock (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harvey Bullock (Prime Earth)
- Harvey Bullock|Interim Captain Bullock at dccomics.com
- [[Wikipedia:Interim Captain Bullock|Interim Captain Bullock at Wikipedia.org]]
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.