- Law: Dent was a successful attorney, and is proficient in nearly all matters pertaining to criminal law.
- Multiple Personalities: Having been hit by the essence of pure evil, Harvey developed a split personality obsessed with duality and wishing to commit crime.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. It is an adaptation of Two-Face. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #66.
- In the animated movie Batman vs. Two-Face, Two-Face was voiced by William Shatner.
- The character was originally meant to be in the 1960s TV series portrayed by Clint Eastwood, but the show was canceled before the story made it to the screen. The character was meant to be changed from the District Attorney of the comic books to a TV news reporter whose face was scarred after an explosion from a malfunctioning camera.
- 2 Appearances of Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966-1968 television show, related 1966 film, tie-in comic book series or the animated movies. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."