History of character has not yet been written.
- Law: Dent was a successful attorney, and is proficient in nearly all matters pertaining to criminal law.
- Multiple Personalities: Having been hit by the essence of pure evil, Harvey developed a split personality obsessed with duality and wishing to commit crime.
- In the animated movie Batman vs. Two-Face, Two-Face was voiced by William Shatner.
- The character was originally meant to be in the 1960s TV series portrayed by Clint Eastwood, but the show was canceled before the story made it to the screen. The character was meant to be changed from the District Attorney of the comic books to a TV news reporter whose face was scarred after an explosion from a malfunctioning camera.
- 2 Appearances of Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Harvey Dent (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|1966-1968 Batman television series and the 1966 Batman feature film. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966 film or related television show. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."