Harvey Dent is the antagonistic District Attorney who is bent on jailing all costumed characters, including Batman and Katana. In his quest to arrest Batman, he becomes increasingly corrupt and unstable, and even allies with other costumed criminals. When an explosion horribly disfigures him, Dent loses his mind and seeks revenge against everyone he feels have wronged him.
- Multiple Personalities: Already short-tempered and somewhat unstable, his near death in a bombing drove Dent over the edge. He refered to himself as "we" when he fled the hospital.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Beware the Batman and is an adaptation of Harvey Kent. The original character was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #66.
- Harvey Dent is voiced by Christopher McDonald.
- Unlike most of his incarnations, this version of Harvey Dent is unstable and antagonistic even before his scarring.
- Two-Face has previously sported a bandaged design in Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Batman: The Long Halloween, and Batman: Hush.
- 8 Appearances of Harvey Dent (Beware the Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Harvey Dent (Beware the Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harvey Dent (Beware the Batman)
- Character Gallery: Harvey Dent (Beware the Batman)