Harvey Dent is a dangerous criminal who lost his sanity after half his face was marred by scars. He became the super-villain known as Two-Face and started making decisions of good or evil based on the flip of his double-headed coin.
At one point Two-Face was apprehended and imprisoned at Arkham Asylum. Batman and Commissioner Gordon passed Dent's prison cell when they went to interrogate Killer Croc at the psychiatric hospital. Two-Face flipped his coin while a bolt of lightning flashed through the night, illuminating the super-villain's cell.
The darker side of Two-Face hired Professor Pyg to operate on him so as to make his face and personality whole. While the Harvey's good side tried to plead to the surgeon, he was ignored. Just as Pyg was about to drill in his eye, Scandal Savage and Knockout arrived and killed all of Professor Pyg's henchmen. Harvey thanked them for saving him, but Knockout merely rendered him unconscious.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Movie Universe and is an adaptation of Harvey Kent/Two-Face. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #66.
- Two-Face was voiced by Dave Boat.
- 3 Appearances of Harvey Dent (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Harvey Dent (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- Quotations by or about Harvey Dent (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- Character Gallery: Harvey Dent (DC Animated Movie Universe)