- I can't be confused with you! You're a soulless criminal and professional thief, whereas I'm a lawyer. I guess we have more in common than I thought.
- — Two-Face src
Harvey Dent used to be a lawyer before a horrific accident split his personality in two and scarred half of his face, turning him into Two-Face. From that point on, he became a criminal and an enemy to Batman.
In one of his capers, he worked side by side with the Penguin for a bank heist, but Two-Face ditched him and ran away with the money. Infuriated, Penguin hired Deadshot to capture Two-Face alive and bring him the money. However, Two-Face was already in Batman's custody, who planned to use Two-Face as bait to put Deadshot behind bars as well.
Powers and Abilities
- Multiple Personalities: The Harvey and Two-Face personas coexist and are in constant bickering with one another.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Justice League Action and is an adaptation of Two-Face. The original character was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #66.
- Two-Face was voiced by Robert Picardo
- 1 Appearances of Harvey Dent (Justice League Action)
- 1 Images featuring Harvey Dent (Justice League Action)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harvey Dent (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: Harvey Dent (Justice League Action)