An Setekh priest posing as Anubis priest on Ancient Egypt , Hath-Set killed Prince Khufu and Princess Chayara , the first incarnations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl. Hath-Set reincarnated during the first half of the 20th century as Dr. Anton Hastor, which became the first villain fought by Hawkman, and in the later half of the same century as the woman named Hastor.
- Possession: He can take the body of any of his descendants as a host for his spirit (a good parcel of the human population, as he was born tens of thousands years ago).
- Theology: priest of Setekh.
- Equestrianism: being the horse the main transport in the Ancient Egypt, it is reasonable to affirm that Hath-Set would have skill in riding.
- Multilingualism: His native language is Ancient Egyptian, but he can speak English.
- 28 Appearances of Hath-Set (New Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Hath-Set (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Hath-Set (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hath-Set (New Earth)
|Hawkman and Hawkgirl Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Hawkman, or his associates Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Hawkman Villains category."