"Black Reign, Part Two": Carter Hall hosts the JSA in St. Roch for a birthday celebration. While several of the men bar-hop, Doctor Mid-Nite encourages a prostitute to leave her profession and threatens her pimp while several of the fe
Appearing in "Black Reign, Part Two"
- Atom (Behind the scenes)
- Justice Society of America
- Black Reign (On a TV or computer screen) (Cameo)
- Extant (Mentioned only)
- Matter Master
- James (a pimp) (Single appearance)
- New Earth
Synopsis for "Black Reign, Part Two"
Carter Hall hosts the JSA in St. Roch for a birthday celebration. While several of the men bar-hop, Doctor Mid-Nite encourages a prostitute to leave her profession and threatens her pimp while several of the female members of the team see a fortune teller but leave when Power Girl gets offended at the medium's claims.
Hawkman is late to his own party in order to stop Matter Master. Although the fight is short, he informs his teammates that they have bigger concerns: Kahndaq has had a coup and Black Adam and the Black Reign have overtaken the nation. He insists that due to the exigent circumstances, he will be taking over chairmanship of the JSA.
- This book was first published on January 14, 2004.
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 2.
- Story contuines from JSA #56 and contuined in JSA #57.
- Hourman's hour of power counts down to 50:03 by the end of his trip to the Timepoint.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hawkman Vol 4 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hawkman series
- Images from Hawkman Vol 4 23