Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Hector Hammond is a deformed but powerful telepath who was a key player in H.I.V.E.'s Psi War. After the rebooting of the multiverse his physical appearance was restored to normal and he joined the D.E.O.
Powers and Abilities
- Hector Hammond was created by John Broome and Gil Kane, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #5. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Hector Hammond first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superman (Volume 3) #18 by Scott Lobdell, Aaron Kuder, and Tyler Kirkham.
- 35 Appearances of Hector Hammond (Prime Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Hector Hammond (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Hector Hammond (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hector Hammond (Prime Earth)
Secret Society of Super-Villains member
Suicide Squad member
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."