Most Excellent Superbat's secret island base is called the "Most Serene Sanctuary" and contains a supercomputer he calls a "unified data field" which is only accessible when he meditated himself into a calm theta rhythm state. In the wake of the Final Crisis, the ghost of "Ultimon Alpha" began appearring to him in visions, urging him to be a better hero.
Leading the team on a series of adventures in the United States and Dubai, he investigated a conspiracy hinting at a dark agenda within Japan. This was eventually solved when Most Excellent Super Bat bought Japan, this ensuring that their internal fiscal crisis was averted and that everything could go back to normal.
- The fact that Most Excellent Super Bat owns Japan on New Earth can probably be considered a state secret. In fact, tell no-one you read this.
- Heino's last name was revealed in the novelization of Final Crisis.
- 13 Appearances of Heino Okata (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Heino Okata (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Heino Okata (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Heino Okata (New Earth)