Helga Jace was a unscrupulous scientist working for the A.S.A.
Doctor Helga Jace was an exceptional chemist who was charged for illegal experiments on eleven reported people and denied visitation privileges to her son. She was also responsible for sythensizing a anti-aging serum for Tori and Tobias Whale.
While imprisoned, she was sought by request of Agent Odell to work alongside Lynn Pierce in developing a method of substaining the children in the pods. During the process, Jace discovered four blood vials belonging to unique metahumans and manipulated Lynn into exercising an experimental trial that revived a segmented portion of the pods. She was abruptly removed from the project before being sought by Todd Green, by request of Tobias.
Brought to him, Jace informed Tobias that she was had been previously assigned to aid the A.S.A. in the pod cases, including the location of four particular metahumans. After collecting the four metahumans, she attempts to regain access to the pod kids, suggesting to also reinstate Lynn Pierce to the project.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Black Lightning and is an adaptation of Dr. Helga Jace. The original character was created by Mike W. Barr and Jim Aparo and first appeared in Batman and the Outsiders #1.
- Helga Jace is portrayed by Jennifer Riker.
- 14 Appearances of Helga Jace (Black Lightning TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Helga Jace (Black Lightning TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Helga Jace (Black Lightning TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Helga Jace (Black Lightning TV Series)