Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
While most of Hellene's time is taken up by her political position she is also passionate about maintaining the Themysciran Library and disagrees with Clio's theories on the library's missing texts.
Powers and Abilities
- Amazonian Physiology
- Hellene was created by George Pérez and Len Wein, first appearing in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #14. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Hellene first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Wonder Woman #771 by Jordie Bellaire and Paulina Ganucheau.
- 8 Appearances of Hellene (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Hellene (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Hellene (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hellene (Prime Earth)