In a new timeline, Henry Allen was a happy suburban family man.
Nora Allen was never killed, meaning Henry Allen was never framed for her murder. Therefore, Henry, his wife, and his son lived a normal suburban life in Barry's childhood home.
After regretting the changes he made to the timeline, Barry had the Reverse Flash go back in time and kill his mother again in an attempt to put the timeline back to the way it was, in effect erasing this Henry Allen.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Henry Allen. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #126.
- Henry Allen is portrayed by John Wesley Shipp.
- 1 Appearances of Henry Allen (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- 2 Images featuring Henry Allen (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Quotations by or about Henry Allen (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Character Gallery: Henry Allen (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)