Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
In a time when anarchy reigned, the Talon was the unfortunate answer to all the chaos. Killing at least 16 people during a major fight, Ballard swore the Court was the answer to Gotham's filth.
In modern time, Henry Ballard was resurrected as part of the Court of Owl's plot on the Night of the Owls. Ballard was sent after Poison Ivy. After attacking the Bird of Prey, Ballard was hunted by fellow members of Ivy's team Black Canary and Katana. Almost defeating the two, the women take refuge in a nearby church. While he is chasing them, Talon is run over by Starling in her car. Starling removes his mask to reveal the Ballard's white haired, grey face.
As Talon is about to kill the Birds, they are saved by a sneak attack from Batgirl. More running ensues and Ballard is finally stopped by his initial target, Poison Ivy, when she drags him into a meat packaging railroad cart.
- Mental Illness: Ballard suffers from intense hallucinations, seeing people and objects as those from his original time of the 1800s.
- Electrum Dependency:
- Vulnerability to Cold: Cold temperatures counteract the Talon's Electrum healing ability.
- 4 Appearances of Henry Ballard (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Henry Ballard (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Henry Ballard (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Henry Ballard (Prime Earth)
|Birds of Prey Villain(s)|