The grandfather of Nate Heywood. In 1939 Heywood saved President Roosevelt from an assassin's bullet. The bullet left a distinct dent on his dog tags. By WWII, Heywood was a member of the Justice Society of America.
In 1942, Heywood had a strange encounter with his time traveling grandson from the future. He was uncomfortable around Nate at first, but later warmed up to him.
His dog tags were eventually given to his grandson, who grew up with stories about his grandfather's adventures.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Military Protocol
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series DC's Legends of Tomorrow and is an adaptation of Commander Steel. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Don Heck and first appeared in Steel #1.
- Hank Heywood was portrayed by Matthew MacCaull.
- The numbers on his dog tag are 070233.
- 8 Appearances of Henry Heywood (Arrow)
- 3 Images featuring Henry Heywood (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Henry Heywood (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Henry Heywood (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
Justice Society of America member