Professor Henry Ross was a scientist who was accidentally transformed into "a human radium ray". In need of an expensive antidote, Ross used his newfound powers to commit crimes in Gotham City, anxious not to hurt anyone, but accidentally killing various people in the process. Going insane, Professor Radium found himself battling Batman and Robin. After a long chase and struggle, he is apparently killed.
Ross returned some time later and he joined a subgroup of the villainous Society known as the Nuclear Legion.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 6 Appearances of Henry Ross (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Henry Ross (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Henry Ross (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Henry Ross (New Earth)
Secret Society of Super-Villains member