The Hero Hotline, 1-800-555-HERO, is a commercial enterprise by Tex Thompson, which offers substitute heroes on demand.
- Day Shift
- Co-ordinator – (Tex Thompson), former WWII hero known both as the Americommando and Mister America.
- Stretch – (Tom Longacre), like the Elongated Man he drinks Gingold to gain stretching powers, but prolonged use of has caused his body to loose its solidity.
- Microwavabelle – (Belle Jackson), amateur scientist who made a Microwave Device that provides her powers and flight.
- Private Eyes – (Lester Lee), private detective with Goggles that give telescopic, x-ray, microscopic, and infra-red vision.
- Diamondette – (Diana Theotocopoulos), Metahuman to make her hands as hard as diamond.
- Voice-Over – (Andy Greenwald), is a skilled ventriloquist, and accomplished vocal mimic.
- Mister Muscle – (Sturgis Butterfield), is an obsessive bodybuilder, weightlifter and narcissist.
- Hotshot – (Billy Lefferts), Metahuman able to shoot fireballs.
- Night shift
- Zeep the Living Sponge – A living bath sponge, campaigner for super-hero rights and fair pay.
- Marie the Psychic Turtle – A inteligent psychic turtle.
- Ms. Terrific – Costume based on the one worn by the original Mr. Terrific.
- Card Queen – "Heart" playing card on chest.
- Herald – medieval herald.
- Batmyte – An orange skinned, bat-like winged humanoid.
- One-time member
- Support crew
- Soozie-Q – (500Z-Q), the artificially intelligent receptionist for Hero Hotline.
- Lightning Eyes – (Terrence Carbone), a Metahuman speed reader, helps Soozie-Q handle the telephone bank.
- Ellie Longacre – Company lawyer, daughter of Stretch.
- Fred – Invisible and intangible, possibly a creation of Voice-Over.
- "Hero Hotline" was just one of many corporate-themed superhero teams, including:
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.