Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Holly Robinson is a close friend of Selina Kyle, the Catwoman.
Holly's troubled childhood left her angry and resentful, leading Selina to train her in martial arts as an outlet for her anger. After terrorists destroyed the orphanage Holly and Selina grew up in, Holly used her learned skills to murder 237 men who belonged to the terrorist group. She told Selina what she had done, and Selina agreed to take the fall for Holly's crimes, knowing that Batman wouldn't let her die on death row. Batman discovered the truth, and came to confront Holly, who was about to flee the country to Kahndaq. In panic, Holly stabbed Batman and managed to board a flight out of the country, adopting a new identity as Catherine Ann Turley.
Powers and Abilities
- Holly Robinson was created by Frank Miller and Dave Mazzucchelli, first appearing in Batman #404. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Holly Robinson first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman (Volume 3) #15 by Tom King and Mitch Gerads.
- 6 Appearances of Holly Robinson (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Holly Robinson (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Holly Robinson (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Holly Robinson (Prime Earth)