When Lex Luthor, becomes President of the United States, he fails in preventing an invasion of Topeka, Kansas Hope turns against him. She goes to the Daily Planet, and tells her story to Lois Lane, who intends to leak the revelations about his shady activities as the President.
Before it is released, Clark Kent has his name put on the story, to protect her. They attempt to reveal Hope as their informant, but she retracts her story. President Luthor, worried about impeachment based on Hope's testimony abducts her and imprisons her below Lexcorp. While in his power, she is tortured and lobotomized. Superman rescues her after Talia Head alerts him to her imprisonment.
- Currently enrolled in the Witness Relocation Program to evade an abusive husband.
- 35 Appearances of Hope Taya (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Hope Taya (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Hope Taya (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hope Taya (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."