President Marlo was the leader of the nation of Qurac.
He was directly involved in the sales of high-powered armaments to the United States, many of which were distributed to underworld factions operating out of Metropolis. Marlo's actions earned him the attention of Superman, who flew to Qurac to interrogate him at length.
Main article: Suicide Squad: Trial by Fire
Marlo hires a terrorist group called the Jihad to attack America. They demonstrate their powers by destroying a fake airport, and Marlo supplies them with dozens of real Quraci citizens to slaughter. This attracts the attention of the U.S. Government, and Amanda Waller sends her Suicide Squad to destroy them. Marlo is inside their fortress Jotunheim when the Jihad is attacked. Plastique betrays the Suicide Squad and warns Marlo, giving him time to escape before the Jihad are killed.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 16 Appearances of Hurrambi Marlo (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Hurrambi Marlo (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hurrambi Marlo (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hurrambi Marlo (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."