- Most of my observations of these rings of yours suggest that they are primarily used as weapons. This seems wasteful. Do you not realize they might work equally well for any number of purposes? For instance, the blue ring seems to instill a sense of hope. Imagine such a device used in conjunction with an attempt to pacify an unruly population? Hope is a powerful intoxicant indeed.
- — Hyalt src
Hyalt was tasked with building a scepter capable of first handling the seven Power Rings, then attempting to do intense research into the various rings stolen by the New Gods in order to try to find a way to the Life Equation within them, without success. During the escape of Green Lantern Simon Baz and Red Lantern Guy Gardner from the Miracle Cells, the two ambushed Hyalt's forge, assailing him with bombs of Red and Green Lantern energy and blowing up the workshop in the process, though he survived the assault himself.
- 5 Appearances of Hyalt (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Hyalt (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Hyalt (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hyalt (Prime Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."