Hyperion is one of the Titans.
Hyperion somehow became aware that Thia was not by his side in Tartarus. By absorbing memories of the sun carried by souls passing into the Greek afterlife, Hyperion slowly built up his power again and freed himself. In doing so, he freed the other Titans and they tried to retake Olympus but were defeated by the Olympian gods and their allies in the team of costumed adventurers known as the Teen Titans. They later helped the Teen Titans to free the Amazons and rallied for the Olympians against Thia and her progeny. Hyperion himself confronted Thia, conjuring a funeral pyre to destroy them both in order to defeat his lover.
- This character is an adaptation of Hyperion (mythology), a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 17 Appearances of Hyperion (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Hyperion (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Hyperion (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Hyperion (New Earth)