Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Ibac was the American-appointed leader of Kahndaq in the 21st Century. Taking his name from the villain of a 4,000 year Kahndaqian legend about the rise of Black Adam to save his people from Ibac the First, Ibac's rule over the people of Kahndaq left them upset. This caused a "terrorist" group known as the Sons of Adam to resurrect Black Adam to free them. When they succeeded in raising him, Adam went to Ibac's castle and crushed him with his own throne.
- Ibac was created by Otto Binder and C.C. Beck, first appearing in Captain Marvel Adventures #8. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Ibac first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League of America (Volume 3) #7.4: Black Adam by Geoff Johns, Sterling Gates, and Edgar Salazar.
- 1 Appearances of Ibac II (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ibac II (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ibac II (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ibac II (Prime Earth)