- I sat there, soaking in liquefied human and alien afterbirth, but all I could feel was jealousy. How long would I have to wait for Han to fall apart so I could have My turn at the Stick?
- — Chen Nuo src
The Immortal Man in Darkness is a member of the Great Ten, bonded to a Durlan fighter craft called the Dragonwing. Something that is not shared by the Chinese government is that he was anything but Immortal: the bond is parasitic, and multiple men have been in the armor.
In the first 5 years the Dragonwing took flight 3 men had worn the black flight suit. In his last year he was presented at Beijing when the Chinese government unveiled its new state-sponsored team of Super-functionary the Great Ten. A year later, due to extended use of the Dragonwing he died and fell apart in the arms of Chen Nuo.
The next Immortal Man was Captain Han, who wore the suit for just four months. Chen Nuo was his successor.
- Parasitic link: The suit worn by Immortal Man-in-Darkness is actually a semi-living spacecraft that bonds to the wearer and gives him incredible powers, but unfortunately, it slowly kills him at the molecular level. Powers while wearing it include flight, shape-shifting, body armor, grappling arms, an internal computer, space and ocean flight, and the ability to diffuse into a smoke-like substance.
- Dragonwing Armor: The suit worn by Immortal Man-in-Darkness is actually a semi-living spacecraft that bonds to the wearer and gives him incredible powers
- Body Armor
- Grappling Arms
- Internal Computer
- Space and Ocean Flight
- Diffuse into a smoke-like substance
- 15 Appearances of Immortal Man in Darkness (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Immortal Man in Darkness (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Immortal Man in Darkness (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Immortal Man in Darkness (New Earth)