- A last stand. How charmingly pointless.
- — Imperiex src
Imperiex was once a slave minion, who in the 40th and 41st centuries. Over time he participated in gladiatorial games and combat, perpetually as he was injured, more and more parts of his body was replaced by powerful robotics, and in the end, nothing remotely organic was left, except possibly his brain and some hair. In the beginning of the 41st century, most of the galaxy had been subjugated or destroyed by him. An underground scientist, K3NT, had created Superman-X to defeat Imperiex. When Superman-X did not, he was sent to the 31st century to recruit the Legion of Super-Heroes to counter him. After a battle between the Legion and Imperiex forces, Imperiex was believed to be dead. Instead, he stole Superman-X's warp-key (the technology that he used to travel in time with) and went to the 31st century. Since then, Imperiex and the Legion has battled several times.
During one of these battles, Brainiac 5 gave into his ancient Brainiac 1.0 personality and power, and claimed that he wished to join Imperiex. On a comm-screen, Imperiex showed his new alliance with Brainiac 5 to the Legion of Super-Heroes. But, seconds after this announcement, Brainiac 5 murdered Imperiex and Validus, which was also shown on the screen. Brainiac 5's last words to Imperiex was that he would not bring chaos to the Universe as Imperiex would, but bring order. Brainiac allied himself with the Dominators in the position that Imperiex used to have.
Whenever he uses his chest-cannon, his energy core is exposed and vulnerable.
Two energy blades and numerous weapons and robots.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Legion of Super-Heroes and is an adaptation of Imperiex. The original character was created by Jeph Loeb and Ian Churchill and first appeared in Superman (Volume 2) #153.
- Imperiex was voiced by Phil Morris.
- It is hinted based on the flashbacks that Imperiex was a Lowlie a New God of Apokolips as a woman resembling Granny Goodness is seen whipping the subjugated slaves.
- 9 Appearances of Imperiex (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Imperiex (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
- 2 Quotations by or about Imperiex (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Imperiex (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.