Appearing in "When Is a Riddle Not a Riddle?"
- Tigers gang
- Batman (In dream sequence only)
- Robin (In dream sequence only)
- Flash (In dream sequence only)
- Poison Ivy (In dream sequence only)
- Catwoman (In dream sequence only)
- Bane (In dream sequence only)
- Joker (In dream sequence only)
- Penguin (In dream sequence only)
- Question (Thought bubble)
- Mr. Freeze (Thought bubble)
- Abra Kadabra (Thought bubble)
Synopsis for "When Is a Riddle Not a Riddle?"
The Riddler has taken Max Mercury and Dr. Morlo as hostages. He wants revenge because he recently was defeated by Flash and Robin - the obvious target is Impulse. It does take a few obvious hints for Impulse to become active and confront Riddler on the roof of a building. Bart has no clue who he is facing but instead of listening to riddles about some hidden time bombs, Impulse just searches everywhere in the city and finds them.
Max would have been able to free himself, but he wanted to see how his protege fared against Riddler. But now he has to defuse the bombs Impulse casually threw away after finding them. Impulse then has to solve one riddle to save Max and Dr. Morlo. But then Eddie "Evil Eye" Parker reaches the rooftop. He asked Tiger gang members for help to free his father, but they refused and now he takes the gun of the Riddler. He actually shoots, but Impulse saves Evil Eye as the gun fires backwards. Now the Riddler is defeated and can be carried off by the police ...
- Dedicated to Bob Kane.
- No trivia.
- The Flash Recommended Reading