The multiverse is being threatened with destruction by an unknown force, and one universe has already fallen. Knowing that no hero can stop the crisis alone, Superman of Earth-0 has sent out a call to "Prote
Infinite Crisis was a 2015 multiplayer online battle arena, active from March 26, 2015 to August 14, 2015. It featured heroes and alternate reality counterparts, and was not really related to the maxi-event of the same name.
Synopsis for "Infinite Crisis"
The multiverse is being threatened with destruction by an unknown force, and one universe has already fallen. Knowing that no hero can stop the crisis alone, Superman of Earth-0 has sent out a call to "Protectors" to lead the multiple heroes in the fight through their neural connections. As they spend more time in fighting together, their connection strengthens and allows the Protectors to use a greater range of their abilities.
A Champion in Peril
Earth-19's Gotham City is being attacked by corrupted drones and the world's Gaslight Batman has been injured. Realities meanwhile are being torn asunder and being cast adrift into the Bleed. The Monitor Nix Uotan has set-up a base on this world and Superman has sent a call to the Protectors to come to Earth-19 Batman's aid. The injured Batman is imbued with renewed vigor and as they fight through corrupted drones, Superman guides the Protectors and also has Construct send target drones for them to practice on.
The Gaslight Batman eventually comes to a path blocked by a car, which is destroyed by Gaslight Catwoman, who soon herself flees from pursuing drones. As Batman fights through the drones, Superman informs them that the Monitor has taught them to use 'Stolen Powers'. More of the drones are however sent by the enemy and Superman has Construct imbue Batman with his super-strength, allowing him to move obstacles out of the way. As Batman reaches near the Monitor's base, he encounters some drones and a Destroyer, but quickly deals with them. Reaching the base, he links up with other heroes to join the war.
Gotham in the Bleed
Though Gaslight Batman was saved, Gotham of Earth-19 has been cast adrift into the Bleed as a result of the assault., while the Monitor's base which Construct is setting up, is under assault by drones. Superman tells the Protectors that the neural connection had to be temporarily shut as it is harmful for long periods, and explains that they must stop the drone from destroying the base's power core. As Batman finishes dealing with the drones, Construct finishes setting up an artifact foundry, allowing champions to gain powerful artifacts.
Superman guides the Protectors in making a Nil Weapon and then tells them to take Gaslight Batman to the base entrance to check out the improvements Construct made. Batman finds a facility deploying friendly drones to help the heroes fight their enemies. After dealing with a bunch of drones, Superman tells them to recall Batman to the base to heal them. The enemy however soon deploys a powerful turret and Earth-0's Green Lantern recklessly rushes off to fight it. The Construct teleports him away as he gets injured, and Batman is sent along with some drones to fight it.
Superman tells the Protector that the increase in activity of the Bleed is causing interference with the operations if their base and thus, it can't be used to heal anyone far away for now, while also warning them to not fight the turret alone if their drones are destroyed. Destroying the turret allows the base to finally come online and for the Construct to communicate with others, but Gaslight Batman soon finds mysterious objects falling from the sky on Gotham.
A Sector Divided
The neural connect with Gaslight Batman is severed and Construct helps them in re-establishing it and adds that they can't send more champions because of the instability of Earth-19 Gotham. Superman and Gaslight Batman soon discover that Earth-19's Gotham has merged with Earth-0's Gotham, while the enemy has set up a base in the latter city. As Batman approaches an enemy turret, it deploys an AI clone of him to automatically hit him if the clone is attacked.
Batman soon destroys the turret and Construct sets up Power Relays throughout the city to strengthen the champions and drones. After fighting through wild uncontrolled machines, Batman captures a power relay, but gets warned by Green Lantern of Earth-0 that they can easily lose them again and must be prepared to recapture them. After dealing with the last turret, Batman assaults the enemy base and successfully destroys its power core.
Wonder Woman of Earth-0 soon arrives and after learning from Superman that they can't return Earth-19 and Earth-0's Gothams back to their own universes, suggests using the area for trials of Protectors, which he agrees with. She later states that during her first trial, which was a combat with the Joker in Gotham, she found that the champions were being negatively affected by the Bleed, but she was able to fight back with the help of the "Protectors".
The Protectors are sent to deal with enemy drones and AI version of the Gaslight Batman in Crime Alley, with the various heroes of Earth-0 and the real Gaslight Batman guiding them. After the Protectors deal with the enemy base, Harley Quinn tells them not to be worried about the strangeness of the multiverse, since she's herself experienced a bewildering number of versions of Batmen and Jokers. When they defeat the corrupted drones a second time, Harley joins in the fight as a champion herself.
Green Lantern later informs that during the crisis, Coast City experienced heavy fighting. The Marina section of the city was detached and cast adrift into the Bleed, with the heroes deciding to use it as a training ground. The Marina is also populated by wild machines and threatened by a mysterious doomsday device that Hal states they can use to their side. The Protectors confront enemy drones using clones of Zatanna, Green Lantern and Superman of Earth-0; Gaslight Batman and Atomic Wonder Woman.
As the heroes destroy the first enemy base, Doomsday joins their side, possibly out of self-preservation. After the third battle of Coast City, he is able to be fielded on the battlefield. The Protectors are then given the task of fighting further enemies, in order to be able to call more heroes to the fight.
Appearing in "Infinite Crisis"
- Earth 0 - Prime Universe
- Atrocitus (Single appearance)
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Blue Beetle
- Catwoman (Single appearance)
- Deadshot (Single appearance)
- Dex-Starr (Single appearance)
- The Flash
- Green Arrow (Single appearance)
- Green Lantern (Single appearance)
- Harley Quinn (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- The Joker (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Katana (Single appearance)
- Krypto (Single appearance)
- Lex Luthor (Single appearance)
- Poison Ivy (Single appearance)
- Robin (Single appearance)
- Shazam (Single appearance)
- Solomon Grundy (Single appearance)
- Star Sapphire (Single appearance)
- Stargirl (Single appearance)
- Starro (Single appearance)
- Swamp Thing (Single appearance)
- Wonder Woman (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Zod (Single appearance)
- Earth 13 - Arcane Universe
- Earth 17 - Atomic Universe
- Earth 19 - Gaslight Universe
- Earth 43 - Nightmare Universe
- Earth 44 - Mecha Universe
- Corrupted drones
- The Monitor (Nix Uotan) (Flashback only)
- Nekron (Flashback only)
- Oans (Flashback only)
- Sinestro Corps (Flashback only) (Single appearance)
- Green Lantern Corps (Mentioned only)
- Guardians of the Universe (Mentioned only)
- Martha Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Mera (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Monitors (Mentioned only)
- Earth-48 (Flashback only) (Destroyed)
- Earth-13 (Mentioned only)
- Earth-17 (Mentioned only)
- Earth-43 (Mentioned only)
- Earth-44 (Mentioned only)
- The Bleed
- Bracelets of Submission
- Cosmic Staff
- Crime Bible
- Emerald Eye
- Green Lantern Power Battery
- Green Lantern Ring
- Harley's Mallet
- Harley's Pop-Gun
- Heart of Darkness
- Helmet of Fate
- Huntress' Crossbow
- Joe Chill's Gun
- Khaji Da
- Lasso of Truth
- Lex Luthor's Warsuit
- Medusa Mask
- Spear of Destiny
- Steel's Armor
- Suit of Sorrows
- Utility Belt
- Yellow Power Ring
- Ike Amadi - Atrocitus
- Laura Bailey - Mecha Wonder Woman
- Troy Baker - Superman
- Adam Baldwin - Green Lantern
- J.B. Blanc - Arcane Green Lantern / Nightmare Superman / Khaji Da
- Steve Blum - Nightmare Batman / Lex Luthor
- Cameron Bowen - Robin
- Lacey Chabert - Zatanna
- Kevin Conroy - Batman / Bruce Wayne
- Olivia d'Abo - Gaslight Catwoman
- Robin Atkin Downes - Gaslight Batman
- Richard Epcar - Joker
- Grey Griffin - Catwoman
- Josh Keaton - Aquaman
- Eric Lopez - Blue Beetle
- Camilla Luddington - Supergirl / Construct
- Vanessa Marshall - Wonder Woman
- Nolan North - Atomic Green Lantern / Atomic Joker
- Jerry O'Connell - Shazam
- Bumper Robinson - Cyborg
- Michael Rosenbaum - The Flash
- Patrick Seitz - Nix Uotan
- Jessica Straus - Star Sapphire
- Tara Strong - Harley Quinn
- Fred Tatasciore - Doomsday / Gaslight Joker
- Courtenay Taylor - Atomic Poison Ivy
- Jen Taylor - Atomic Wonder Woman
- Alan Tudyk - Green Arrow
- Tasia Valenza - Poison Ivy
- Travis Willingham - Mecha Superman
- Marc Worden - Sinestro
- Maria Canals - Hawkgirl
- India de Beaufort - Arcane Supergirl
- Michael Dorn - Swamp Thing
- Kelly Hu - Katana
- Natalie Lander - Stargirl
- Mark Rolston - Starro
- James Arnold Taylor - Nightmare Robin
- A prequel Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse was published from 2014 to 2015 first digitally, and then in physical format.
- Images from Infinite Crisis (Video Game)
- Characters from Infinite Crisis (Video Game)
- Other things related to Infinite Crisis (Video Game)
- Video Game Gallery: Infinite Crisis (Video Game)
Links and References
Expression error: Missing operand for >.