""Infinite Incorporated"": Green Lantern and Obsidian have broken off from the Totality and are searching for Jade the proactive way, hunting down each of Alan’s old enemies in turn and beating them up for information. The eventually make their way to the reformed Shade, who suggests that one of
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Synopsis for "Infinite Incorporated"
Green Lantern and Obsidian have broken off from the Totality and are searching for Jade the proactive way, hunting down each of Alan’s old enemies in turn and beating them up for information. The eventually make their way to the reformed Shade, who suggests that one of Todd and Jennie’s enemies may be responsible.
Meanwhile, the possessed Roy Harper is flying into space in answer to Darkseid’s call. His desire to find his daughter allows him to break the ring’s control, but he is left stranded in orbit. If he uses his ring to get back to Earth it will possess him again, so he decides to simply wait for a cosmic hero to pass by and pick him up. He is quickly located by a spaceship which takes him on board.
On Earth 22, President Superman and the Flashpoint Batman are attacked by Magog when they try to investigate the crashed ship. Superman assumes Magog has reverted to villainy, but Magog states he simply wants to keep dangers from the multiverse off his world. The rest of Justice Incarnate arrives to provide backup, but Superman orders them to stand down before the fight can escalate and tells Magog they simply want to investigate the wreck and leave, which he agrees to. Batman remembers how Barry Allen told him that every parallel world had it’s own vibrational frequency, and suggests the wreckage may react to something from its own world. The heroes each place their hands on the wreck and it vibrates where Superman touches it, indicating the ship is originally from Earth 23.
On Earth Omega, Barry believes he has entered the Speed Force and is racing to save the Multiverse, but this is an illusion created by the Psycho-Pirate, he is in fact spinning a gigantic turbine. In the distance he sees a running figure begging for help and speeds up to reach them.
Back on Earth 0, Alan and Todd sneak into DEO bunker Command D, as Todd suspects Director Bones may be involved. He confesses to his father that he has always felt overshadowed by Jade, who was more confident and a natural leader, while he always struggled with interpersonal relationships, however since he found his partner Damon he has found it easier to connect to people. He also tells Alan that Damon has a friend he would like to set Alan up with, but Alan believes he is too old to start dating and is still not over his lost love Jimmy Henton.
They spot Bones and realise Todd's hunch was correct. Bones is supervising the construction of a “Carrier Ark”, a huge flying prison ship. Green Lantern and Obsidian are attacked by X-Tract, who is working for the DEO. They fight off her and her henchmen, but are shot by Cameron Chase, who is somehow alive.
The ship which picked up Roy is revealed to be another Carrier Ark, under the command of “Agent Hammond”. Hammond tells Roy that the DEO’s mandate has been expanded to deal with interdimensional invaders and people back from the dead. DEO agents attack Roy with sonic weapons which prevent him focusing to use his ring. Roy suddenly realises that Agent Hammond is Hal Jordan’s old enemy Hector Hammond, restored to normal by the changes to reality. Hammond takes the ship into the Bleed, telling Roy the DEO have made a deal with someone to hand him and his ring over.
Suddenly the ship begins rocking with impacts, and Hammond realises that they are being attacked by something within the Bleed, which should be impossible. The agents restraining Roy are distracted and he uses his ring to overpower them, creating a construct of Hal to punch Hammond in the face. Unfortunately, the ring starts to possess him again and the attackers, a team of JSA members led by Jade, burst up through the floor. They assume Roy is a zombie from an alternate world in the Omniverse and attack him.
Appearing in "Infinite Incorporated"
- Batman/Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Timeline)
- Black Lantern/Arsenal/Roy Harper (Earth 0) (Flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern/Alan Scott (Earth 0)
- Justice Incarnate
- Obsidian/Todd Rice (Earth 0) (Flashback and main story)
- Justice Society of America (Earth 0)
- Magog (Earth 22)
- Shade (Earth 0)
- Darkseid (Behind the scenes) (Construct)
- D.E.O. (Earth 0)
- Chronos (Earth 0)
- Gentleman Ghost (Earth 0)
- Icicle (Earth 0) (First appearance)
- Johnny Sorrow (Earth 0)
- Solomon Grundy (Earth 0)
- Thinker A.I. (Earth 0)
- The Flash/Barry Allen (Earth-One) (Flashback only)
- The Flash/Jason Garrick (Earth-Two) (Flashback only)
- Green Arrow (Earth 0) (Flashback only)
- Green Lantern/Hal Jordan (Earth 0) (Construct) (Flashback and main story)
- Infinity, Inc. (Earth 0) (Flashback only)
- Brainwave Jr./Henry King Jr.
- Fury/Lyta Trevor
- Northwind/Norda Cantrell
- Silver Scarab/Hector Hall
- Star-Splangled Kid/Sylvester Pemberton
- Lian Harper (Earth 0) (Construct) (Flashback only)
- Teen Titans (Earth 0) (Flashback only)
- Damon Matthews (Earth 0) (Texting)
- Black Lantern Corps (Earth 0) (Mentioned only)
- Captain Atom (Unknown Earth) (Deceased) (Mentioned only)
- Injustice Society (Earth 0) (Mentioned only)
- Jimmy Henton (Earth 0) (Mentioned only)
- Sonar (Earth 0) (Mentioned only)
- Superman (Earth 22) (Mentioned only)
- United States Army (Earth 0) (Mentioned only)
- "Omniverse" (Mentioned only)
- Pre-Crisis Multiverse (Mentioned only)
- New 52 Multiverse
- The Bleed
- House of Heroes (Mentioned only)
- Earth 0
- Earth 22
- The Bleed
- Earth Omega
- Earth 23 (Mentioned only)
- Flashpoint Timeline (Mentioned only)
- Sphere of the Gods
- Heaven (Mentioned only)
- Timestream (Mentioned only)
- Carrier Ark (First full appearance)
- It is revealed that the D.E.O. is the responsible for many recent events:
- Psycho Pirate is mind-controlling Barry Allen into making him run faster than ever in order to "save the Multiverse".
- At the end of the chapter, there is an epilogue which shows Mister Bones monitoring events from Earth 0 and their related questions, which are both references and previews to current DC comics storylines, including:
- Psycho Pirate mentions Barry Allen being the first person into the Multiverse to travel between the realities which happened back in The Flash of Two Worlds.