"Last Crisis On Earth-Two!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Last Crisis On Earth-Two!"
- Infinity Inc.
- Doctor Elizabeth Chapel (First appearance)
- Doctor Charles McNider
- Henry Heywood, Sr. (Commander Steel)
- Mekanique (First appearance)
- Justice Society of America
- Justice League of America / Justice League Detroit
Synopsis for "Last Crisis On Earth-Two!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Continued in Justice League of America #244
- Henry Heywood (Steel) got transported to Earth-One of 1942 in All-Star Squadron Vol 1 50 and stays there for the next couple of decades, finally emerging in this issue, to manipulate Infinity Inc.. Both comics were released in the same month.
- This is the first chapter of the final Justice League-Justice Society team-up.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Infinity Inc. Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Infinity Inc. series
Links and References
- No external links.
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover