"The Man, The Myth, The Legend": With no memory of how they got there, the Forever People wake up in the Feast of Eden's control room. They find the Infinity Man speaking to them through the monitors, and he charges them to r
- The anti-life is a powerful thing, and because of our connection, you've become quite popular with the demigods and idealists. They're coming after you, and they won't stop until they get to me.
Appearing in "The Man, The Myth, The Legend"
- Azur Te
- Lord Aagog (In dream sequence only)
- Cult of Yuga Khan (In dream sequence only)
- Darkseid (In dream sequence only)
- Highfather (In dream sequence only)
- Kyle Rayner (In dream sequence only)
- Omar Bashir (Mentioned only)
- Feast of Eden Farm
Synopsis for "The Man, The Myth, The Legend"
With no memory of how they got there, the Forever People wake up in the Feast of Eden's control room. They find the Infinity Man speaking to them through the monitors, and he charges them to restore balance, as Apokolips and New Genesis have both interfered in the natural course of evolution. They should start by healing Mantis, but Mantis has other ideas. A battle begins, and Moonrider tries to eliminate Mantis with his Megaton Touch, but only blasts Mantis free; and Big Bear learns that Mantis was his friend Omar Bashir, twisted into a Parademon by the New Gods interference on Earth.
Dreamer retreats into her mind, and finds that the Anti-Life Equation is hidden deep within her. It will give her power, but no peace, and betrayal is all around. As they leave, the Mother Box erupts with power and destroys the Feast of Eden farm -- and the Forever People with it?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Infinity Man and the Forever People Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Infinity Man and the Forever People series
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.